AimWars
Please Take Time to Log-in or Register ^_^
AimWars
Please Take Time to Log-in or Register ^_^
AimWars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated for a WC3 custom map AimWars

HomeHome  AimWars PortalAimWars Portal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Throk, the Orc Warlock

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Leguan16

Throk, the Orc Warlock Empty
PostSubject: Throk, the Orc Warlock   Throk, the Orc Warlock Empty8/21/2012, 11:50 pm

Throk, the Orc Warlock Icon
Throk, the Orc Warlock Character

Damage: 60
AoE: 40
Energy: 1
Base hp: 225

Throk, the Orc Warlock Skill-1
Orbable - Chaos blast
Fires a huge skull, which explodes at the targeted area, dealing 40-60 damage and causing enemies to take 20% bonus damage from Throk's attacks or spells (including infernal).

Notes:
*Does not collide on trees and other obstacles.

Range: 1000
Area: 150
CD: 5 seconds

Throk, the Orc Warlock Skill-1
Special - Pit of Darkness
Conjures a deadly pit on a target location, causing enemies inside it unable to move out. Deals 20-30 damage when summoned.

Notes:
*Covers an Area of 400.
*Lasts 2 seconds.
*Deals 10 damage when the duration ends.
*Enemies can escape by using brisk, magic repel or item blinks.
*Immune enemies don't get damage, but they can't move out.
*Breaks invisibility.

Range: 700
Area: 400
CD: 14

Throk, the Orc Warlock Skill-3
Ulti: - Infernal Form
The warlock turns into a powerful Infernal, gaining bonus health, health regen and a new ability: Immolation, which deals 20-30 dps to nearby enemies.

Notes:
*Deals 90-130 damage when morphed to enemies in an area of 500.
*Has a 1.5 second delay.
*Gains bonus 70 health.
*Gains 10 hp/sec regeneration.
*Immolation has an area of 800.
*Infernal model:
Throk, the Orc Warlock Infernal
*Enemies who are affected by immolation are shown an icon on their bar:
Throk, the Orc Warlock Immolation
*Infernal Form lasts 6 seconds.

CD: 30 seconds

Synergy
1. Pit of Darkness + I.F.: You block all enemies inside and deal huge damage with the rain. Also, they can't move, which means the infernal can attack them with ease.
2. Pit of Darkness + Chaos Blast: Block enemies to deal them damage with the blast.
3. Chaos Blast + Pit of Darkness + I.F.: Huge destruction!!

Last edited by Leguan16 on 9/10/2012, 4:28 am; edited 9 times in total (Reason for editing : It wasn't finished yet)
Back to top Go down
Leguan16

PostSubject: Re: Throk, the Orc Warlock   Throk, the Orc Warlock Empty8/23/2012, 2:29 am

Come on, no one?
Back to top Go down
Sven2k
Admin
Sven2k

PostSubject: Re: Throk, the Orc Warlock   Throk, the Orc Warlock Empty8/23/2012, 3:38 am

The hero isn't very balanced, the orbable is ok though the 20% bonus dmg isn't needed. Long duration disables don't fit the game, also since it's AOE and instant cast it's a big no. We already tried summons in the game but it didn't work out well. Still nice 1st try Wink
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Sven2kProjects
Leguan16

PostSubject: Re: Throk, the Orc Warlock   Throk, the Orc Warlock Empty8/23/2012, 3:15 pm

Well, thanks.
About the orbable: well, I think i could add something new, something that includes not only damage.
Special: okay, I'll try to change it.
By the way, i think Kenzar's ultimate is also based on summons (those water elementals).
Also, i want to change the ulti, because, as i see, all ulties have instant targeting. Maybe, if he would transform into the Infernal, gaining immolation, which burns nearby enemies.
Back to top Go down
Strange_Kid

PostSubject: Re: Throk, the Orc Warlock   Throk, the Orc Warlock Empty8/23/2012, 5:39 pm

kenzar is easily dodged or countered (thunderus say hello)

this infernal will pound you around 3 times if you hit the pit, not to mention that its indestructible and everyone else will rain destruction at the pit victim (wont be so hard to trap 2 or 3 dude in the pit)
orbable is nice, how fast it moves? Not to fast since the damage is quite painful.
The hero is too fat.

The pit and infernal could take some nerf. pit duration decreased, infernal have summoning time (give some animation) or longer delay. Allow to destroy the infernal (give around 400 hp? so it can be stunned. Might give him passive immolation to compensate)
Back to top Go down
Leguan16

PostSubject: Re: Throk, the Orc Warlock   Throk, the Orc Warlock Empty8/23/2012, 6:47 pm

Okay, I've changed ulti and reduced the duration of the pit.
Anyone else?
Back to top Go down
Strange_Kid

PostSubject: Re: Throk, the Orc Warlock   Throk, the Orc Warlock Empty8/24/2012, 9:09 pm

perhaps reduce the base hp, its make no sense a hero with skill that give him more hp and high regen to have such high starting hp (except if he move slowly like togan)
add cast time or some animation showing he's gonna transform, then damage all nearby enemy when finish transforming, it compensate the large immolation aoe and allow enemy to either get the fk out or land some low accuracy skill but allow him to be even deadlier if played right.
Back to top Go down
Leguan16

PostSubject: Re: Throk, the Orc Warlock   Throk, the Orc Warlock Empty8/25/2012, 1:44 am

^Well, you can use the Pit not to let enemies escape. So, even if I add delay to my ulti, you still use pit and come close to your foe.
Back to top Go down
Strange_Kid

PostSubject: Re: Throk, the Orc Warlock   Throk, the Orc Warlock Empty8/25/2012, 11:24 am

there are stuff called "brisk" "shield" "blink" "invisibility" so better add more risk and reward to the hero, that way he wont be too boring to play Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sven2k
Admin
Sven2k

PostSubject: Re: Throk, the Orc Warlock   Throk, the Orc Warlock Empty8/26/2012, 6:31 am

Good advice Wink
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Sven2kProjects
Leguan16

PostSubject: Re: Throk, the Orc Warlock   Throk, the Orc Warlock Empty8/30/2012, 8:09 pm

^I know that there are stuff like that. BTW what do you mean by saying "add more risk and reward to the hero"? :O
Back to top Go down
Strange_Kid

PostSubject: Re: Throk, the Orc Warlock   Throk, the Orc Warlock Empty9/5/2012, 11:03 pm

deal damage upon transforming, but the transformation have a delay.
It potentially deal huge damage, but if you fail to do it properly it will be greatly weakened. That's risk and reward.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Throk, the Orc Warlock   Throk, the Orc Warlock Empty

Back to top Go down

Throk, the Orc Warlock
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AimWars :: AimWars :: Suggestions :: Hero Ideas-
Jump to: